Ultrasonic Bird Repeller uses a natural predatory principle to scare unwanted birds away from farms, orchards, gardens, yards, airport runways, helipads or any other property.
- The built-in PIR sensor detects movement and the powerful loudspeaker broadcasts predatory calls of the hawk, falcon, and owl species.
- The option of AUTO mode with a time interval setting allows the device to generate the signal every 5 – 30 minutes automatically.
- Ultrasonic Bird Repeller works in the daytime only when pest birds are active.
- This humane and environment-friendly method will solve your pest bird problem without harm to humans and other creatures. In addition, it can also deter open field rodents and rabbits.
Key Specifications/Special Features :-
• Pigeons, Crows, Sparrows, Blackbirds, Starling, other pest birds, etc.
• Ultrasonic Bird Repeller is easily installed to protect farms, yards, factories, gardens,
landscapes, airport runways and any other properties.
- Dimensions: 90 x 170 x 120 m/m
- Power supply: 100-120VAC, 50/60 cycles
- Adapter: 220-240VAC, 50/60 cycles
- Output: 12VDC
- Sound: Digital recording of hawks, falcons and owls
- Protection Coverage: up to 1 acre (when VOLUME knob turned to maximum)
- PIR function: Fan shaped area of 130 degree, distance up to 30ft
- PIR function allows smaller area protection
- AUTO function with 5-30 minutes interval for large protection
- Built-in photocell disables the device when it is dark
- PIR function offers a daytime security to alert the possible intrusion
- Sounds of hawks and owls may scare outdoor rats, mice, rabbits
- Time Interval adjustment to control the sound emission. Built-in volume adjustment
- Special IC chip recording of actual predatory calls of hawks, falcons and owls